Hold Queues are very useful in multiple ways:
- Instead of hearing a dial tone while waiting for someone to answer his call, the caller will get immediately a greeting message, asking him to hold on.
- The caller can take control of the call at any moment, by pressing "1" and leaving a voice mail.
Settings for Hold Queues:
- A standard message will play. By default it is set to the language of the Ottspott country number you have chosen. You can upload your own .waw audio message file.
- Maximum Queue Wait Time: you can set the queue wait time from 30 seconds to 2 minutes, by using the drop down menu in "SELECT GREETINGS DURATION". Example: if you set the queue wait time to 30 seconds, after this time the call will automatically go to the Nobody Answer destination.
- Nobody Answer: you can choose the right destination when the timeout of the Hold Queue is reached. More information about that here