- For US/Canada, all our local numbers are SMS enabled.
- US/Canada toll-free numbers are not yet SMS enabled.
- For other countries, you will have to choose mobile numbers. For availability, please check the list when you pick your number or drop a mail on email@example.com .
When you receive a new SMS:
- Click on the "Let's go" Slack button in the Slack notification. A new Slack channel will be automatically created with the name like "sms-XXXXXXXXX".
- Join the "sms-XXXXXXXXX" Slack channel .
- To reply to an inbound SMS, please use the ".sms" bot command and type your message. Example: .sms Hello from Paris
- All the following incoming SMS coming from the same number will be displayed inside the same Slack channel.
- When your conversation with your customer is ended, you can archive this channel and close it.