- You must make sure that you are using a business e-mail address to access your Slack account. Example: email@example.com and not firstname.lastname@example.org . If are not using a business e-mail address you will not be able to complete on-boarding.
- You must have an Admin or Primary Owner account type in Slack. To check that please check to the Slack help center.
- Google Chrome must be set as the default browser (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95417?hl=en).
When you are ready to start the Ottspott 7-day free trial, please go to ottspott.co and follow these simple steps:
- Enter your mobile number so that we can check that you are a real human and not a robot.
- Enter the code received on your mobile.
- Follow the app tour and learn how to use the Ottspott Desktop app.
- Launch the test call and please allow your microphone for that.
- Click on the "Add with Slack" button.
- Authorize Ottspott inside your Slack team.
- Create your Ottspott Team number.
- Invite your team numbers (optional you can also do it later).
- Let us know what are your favorite business apps.
- Follow the Ottspott back-office tour.
- Download the Ottspott Desktop app.
Please watch this short video to see how to onboard on Ottspott using Slack :