The Ottspott/Pipedrive integration must be active.
Please check this article : http://help.ottspott.co/integrations/integrate-ottspott-with-pipedrive
- Once the Pipedrive integration is active, you will get Pipedrive notifications in your OttspottSlack channel. Each morning you will now receive a Slack notification with all your Pipedrive scheduled calls for the current day. At the end of each day, you will receive an activity report for your Pipedrive call activities.
- Now that the Ottspott desktop app is active, when you receive a call from a Pipedrive contact, you will see in the Ottspott app the all the information about the contact who is calling, just by clicking on the Pipedrive logo.
- In Pipedrive you can also see your call activities (inbound , outbound call and voicemail) in the "Activities" menu. For that please follow the next steps.
- Please go to the "Webhooks" tabs in "Numbers management" section.
- Past The URI webhook with your Pipedrive API Token and Pipedrive domain on each Call Action you would like to see in your Pipedrive Activities. Eg:
List of schedules calls:
End of day call reporting:
Use the Pipedrive Icon in the Ottspott Desktopp app and open the Pipedrive record: