In Ottspott you have two ways to tag a call. You can tag a call in Ottspott using the Desktop App or directly in the Ottspott back-office. You can add 3 tags max per call.
Tag a call in Desktop App:
- When your call is finished, just click on the call feed icon.
- Choose your call and click on the Tag icon.
- Choose the right Tag and click on the save button
Tag a call in Ottspott Back Office:
- Go to the Dashboard section.
- Click on the Call explorer tab.
- Choose your call and click on the plus icon button in the Tags column.
- Choose the right tag name and click on the yes button.