- Enable Slack pop-up notifications (https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/articles/201355156-Desktop-notifications)
- Set Google Chrome as your default browser (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95417?hl=en)
- For a better sound, we strongly recommend the use of headsets.
When someone calls your Ottspott number:
- Click on the Slack notification pop-up banner on the right top of the screen. This will take you directly to the "ottspott_calls" Slackchannel.
- In the "ottspott_calls" channel, click on the URL which appears with the mention "Answer call in Ottspott".
- The call page will open in a Chrome browser tab and you can speak in the PC/laptop microphone. If you never used Chrome to handle calls, you will have to allow the microphone first.