- You must have the same user e-mail address in Salesforce as in Slack to identify which user makes calls and log the right user name in the Salesforce Activity.
Activate the Salesforce integration :
Please note: This integration has to be done by the Salesforce Admin and is activated for all of your Ottspott team
- Once connected to Ottspott, please go to the "Integrations" section
- Click on the "Connect with Salesforce" button
- A Salesforce page will automatically open. Please enter your Salesforce ID credentials and submit to authorize the integration.
- A second Salesforce window will appear and ask you to enter the Pin code was emailed by Salesforce. Please check your mail and enter the Pin Code.
- A last Salesforce chat window will appear. Please authorize the integration between Ottspott and Salesfoce.
- if you would like to log your calls in Contact Salesforce Activity you will need to create a webhook. Click on the expand buton for Salesforce Integration and checked each call action and each Ottspott number you would like to log the activities in Salesforce.
How does it look now with Salesforce?
Now that the Ottspott desktop app is active, when you place or receive a call from a Salesforce contact, you will see in the Ottspott app all the information about the contact who is calling, just by clicking on the Salesforce logo.